Home » » Train My Butt Part I

Train My Butt Part I


Hi Boys and Girls! You know what Monday means at Springworld…a brand new update! And I think at least some of you are going to like what goes down this week. See, I had my friend Jada bring her friend Lacey to a sleep-over. You know how girls love to talk on a girl’s night, and that’s exactly what happened…but during our night long chat session, I made the mistake of saying my ass was very tight and I really don’t like anything in my butt. Very bad. Why? Before I knew it, those two crazy colored girls had me hogtied and naked! And before I could resist, they were giving my pussy and ass a workout. Jada kept trying to get my ass to “gape” (whatever that means) and my pussy to “talk”. Oh man! What’s a girl to do…except submit? Hee hee…oh, and Jada’s talk with me really helped for my soon-to-be update, Train My Butt 2…when my friend Weed stops by to do nothing but my butt…from start to finish! Oh my!! I’m trying, my anal-loving members, I’m trying!! XOXO – Spring






via Little Skeez » Search Results » ass http://littleskeez.com/15547/train-my-butt-part-i/
Share this article :
 
Copyright © Beautiful Body Girls - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger