Home » » A bree Olson gets fucked from behind.

A bree Olson gets fucked from behind.


A hot roleplaying scene between me and John West. He plays my boyfriend and he walks in to find me touching myself. I announce that I am leaving him for an older guy and he isn’t having it! He thinks I owe him one last fuck before taking off and he’s determined to have his way with me. And he does have me every which way! At first I was reluctant but he got me so fucking turned on being so aggressive with me that I turned into his sex slave and gave him one last wild ride-deep throating and gagging on his cock fucking me in every position and finally he had me begging for his cock up my ass. I think that was the best part because I love anal and he fucked me in the ass good while I played with my pussy and it made me cum like crazy. He left me glad he had his way with me and gave one of the best parting fucks I have ever had that left me spent and covered in cum!!!!! I love older men…..






via Little Skeez » Search Results » ass http://littleskeez.com/99118/a-bree-olson-gets-fucked-from-behind/
Share this article :
 
Copyright © Beautiful Body Girls - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger