Home » , » Gemma Louise Ward

Gemma Louise Ward


Born Gemma Louise Ward
3 November 1987 (1987-11-03) (age 23)
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Height 5 ft 9.5 in (1.77 m)
Hair color Blonde
Eye color Blue
Measurements (US) 32-24-35;

Gemma Ward was born on 3 November 1987 in Perth, Western Australia, the second of four children to Gary and Claire Ward. Her older sister Sophie is also a model and she has younger twin brothers, Oscar and Henry. She was educated at the Presbyterian Ladies' College and Shenton College.

As said herself in a Teen Vogue interview, she accompanied her friends to a modelling competition and ended up being scouted herself:

I had come straight from my auntie and uncle's farm, and I was wearing this big gray barn jacket with mud all over it. When the scout came up to me, I said, 'No, thank you.' They forged my mum's signature [for mandatory parental consent], and pushed me in front of the cameras.

Ward didn't win the competition, but Vivien's Model Agency picked her up after seeing a small picture of her in Kurv, an Australian-produced arts, culture and fashion magazine. She was signed by Vivien's Model Management based in Australia, Why Not in Milan and IMG in New York.

















Share this article :
 
Copyright © Beautiful Body Girls - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger