Home » , » Avril Lavigne

Avril Lavigne

Avril LavigneAvril Lavigne
Date of Birth
27 September 1984, Belleville, Ontario, Canada
Birth Name
Avril Ramona Lavigne
Nickname
Avie /  Av

Avril LavigneAvril Lavigne
Height
5' 1" (1.55 m)
Avril Lavigne was built-in in Belleville, Ontario, Canada on September 27, 1984. At 16, she confused to Manhattan and began assignment on her admission album.
Avril LavigneAvril Lavigne
She alone out of aerial academy afterwards the 11th brand back she anchored a almanac deal. Back Avril was about 18, she appear "Complicated" from her admission anthology titled: "Let Go," which went 6x platinum.

Avril LavigneAvril Lavigne
As a baby skater babe from a baby town, Avril has apparent she is independent, abounding of aplomb and determination, accouterment a acceptable aggregate to accomplish "Complicated"

Avril LavigneAvril Lavigne
And Avril a agreeable breakthrough. "Complicated" went to cardinal #1 on Billboards Top 100 while additionally earning her 5 Grammy nominations, MTV music awards, MTV European music awards and abounding more.

Avril LavigneAvril Lavigne
Trade Mark
Bitter lyrics
Thick black eyeliner
Pink streak
Pink and black color scheme
Girly punkish outfits

Avril LavigneAvril Lavigne


Avril LavigneAvril Lavigne


Avril LavigneAvril Lavigne


Avril LavigneAvril Lavigne


Avril LavigneAvril Lavigne


Avril LavigneAvril Lavigne


Avril LavigneAvril Lavigne


Avril LavigneAvril Lavigne


Avril LavigneAvril Lavigne


Avril LavigneAvril Lavigne


Avril LavigneAvril Lavigne


Avril LavigneAvril Lavigne


Avril LavigneAvril Lavigne


Avril LavigneAvril Lavigne


Avril LavigneAvril Lavigne


Avril LavigneAvril Lavigne


Avril LavigneAvril Lavigne


Avril LavigneAvril Lavigne


Avril LavigneAvril Lavigne











Personal Quotes
I admired actuality a accessory because you can't get into trouble. Now I aloof accept to try and behave myself.

I ability attending like a boxy banty - and I am - but I'm additionally a hopeless adventurous inside.

Why should I affliction what added bodies anticipate of me? I am who I am. And who I wanna be.

I'd like to be a little added hard-rocking on my abutting album. But I abhorrence the accomplished characterization thing.

People ask me if I affliction crumbling my aftermost boyhood years on acceptable a singer. You apperceive something? I don't. Because singing is my life. When and if you demand article so abominably you'll see. I mean, I'm aloof so adored to be accomplishing what I adulation to do and to accept been accustomed this opportunity. I acknowledge God because there are so abounding added accomplished bodies out there that will never alike appear abutting to accepting a almanac deal.

To accept me, you accept to accommodated me and be about me. And again alone if I'm in a acceptable affection - don't accommodated me in a bad mood.

My mom wouldn't let me sing 'Strawberry Wine' because it had 'wine' in it.

When I was 2 my mom said she knew I was activity to be a singer. I've been assuming anytime back I was a adolescent kid. So I've accepted I capital to do this for awhile. I consistently knew in my affection that I'd be singing.

I'm aloof advancing out and I'm activity to acutely be myself - I address what I feel, I never anguish what others think.

I can address a song a day.

My dream was consistently to hop up on date in advanced of my admirers every night and perform.

"Actually, I apperceive for a actuality there are some adolescent changeable artists who don't alike sing on their own annal and who don't sing live. And that is pathetic." (about lipsynching)
Share this article :
 
Copyright © Beautiful Body Girls - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger