Home » » Vida is a hot babe!

Vida is a hot babe!


Vida is a real cool chick with a lot of ass and titties that’s a good combo. Before we did the scene Vida and I had a little verbal war with her firing the most shots. Johnny you can’t handle this now vida has a history of handle big dicks but everyone has a match. I walk quiet and carry a big stick. She jumped on the anaconda with aggression and passion. “u like em big huh.” She was going for the deep throat but got half way. The sex in this scene was off the chain really intense and wild. I had Vida screaming and creaming off of my big schlong. She really tapped put after the doggy style because she ran off to the corner shaking and leaving my dick hard wet off her juices.






via Little Skeez » Search Results » ass http://littleskeez.com/99795/vida-is-a-hot-babe/
Share this article :
 
Copyright © Beautiful Body Girls - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger